Thursday, March 31, 2005

Kids and movies

WHY oh why do kids find it fun to watch the same movie over and over again. Yesterday the kids watched The Incredibles 4 times. Don't get me wrong I love the movie. Pixar makes great movies.

Why can't the kids watch something else? I admit I did the same thing when I was a kid. I don't know why I did to this day.

For some reason my kids like to watch....

Monters Inc.
The Incredibles
Shrek 2
Finding Nemo

I know there are more movies they have watched over and over again but these movies are the most recent ones they watch all the time.

1 Comments:

At 9:59 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

We've not bought The Incredibles yet, as we've not yet memorized all of Shrek 2. I think we only have Far Far Away Idol to memorize then we'll move on. I think 4 times a day through the weekend should do it....

Nice to meet you Danielle!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home