Saturday, April 09, 2005

Gabe works too much

This weekend Gabe is working on upgrading the computers and networks at work. Well last night he was talking in his sleep and said to me "Danielle you need to move over it looks like your server is going to fall off the bed". I guess I was too close to the side of the bed and to Gabe it looked as if I might fall off. Or maybe he was referring to my big butt as being the server and it was going to fall off the bed. I don't have a clue but all I know is that he works to much.

2 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

Soooo sorry Danielle. It really stinks to miss your very own husband.

 
At 2:51 PM, Blogger breanna said...

this is my very favorite post of today...not because i'm glad about gabe working so much, but because of the talking in his sleep part...my husband talks in his sleep all the time, and sometimes i make myself stay awake just to hear it, thinking about popping popcorn and charging admission. also, he hums almost the whole time...who does THAT?!?! glad i'm not the only one with a sleeo communicator...

oh also, i hear they make special rails for beds to ensure you don't lose your server.....;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home