Wednesday, April 27, 2005

GROSS

I noticed last night Jacob was not feeling well. He started to cough and it was the sick kind of cough. He was also fussy every hour last night. This morning I changed his diaper and clothes and got ready to feed him. After his feeding I sat him up on my lap and leaned him forward a little bit.

All of a sudden Jacob got that poop look on his cute little face. But after he did what he did he is not so cute anymore. J/K He pooped. Now since he is a little sick his poop was runny. Now I know all breastfed babies have runny poop but this was liquid. Not only did it shoot up his back but it squirted out of his butt up his back and hit me in the face and all over my clothes. Those of you who have seen the movie with Steve Martin called Cheaper by the dozen picture this ok. You know the scene where that frog is on the light fixture and he is getting ready to jump on the table. When he does the food goes flying everywhere. The look and reaction of Hillary Duff. Well that was me when Jacob pooped on me. It was so GROSS.

Sean walks over to me and says "gross Mommy." Then looks at Jacob and then looks at his back and says "Jake that is gross, Oh my Gawk (oh my gosh.)" Kelly was freaking out rushing to get Jacob a new diaper and clothes and says "well I guess Jacob did not want to wear that outfit today."

Then while I am finishing up wiping him down and almost ready to put a new diaper on him he pees all over himself and me. Then after he smiles and laughs.

What a little stinker.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

literaly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home