Friday, May 06, 2005

Been away for a while.

I have been so busy. I will try to post more. I want to post pictures on my blog and post my scrapbook pages as well but I don't have a clue how to do that. I figure hey that is the main reason why I started this blog. After all my blog name is scrapping dani. DUH!

There is something I found that I want to post but I don't know how to add the picture to it so I will have to wait until Gabe gets home. BUMMER!!!!

Just random thoughts right now....

New Pepsi. Lime flavored. WHOOHOO. I instantly thought of Rebecca Marie. It is pretty darn tasty

Another Mother's Day and so not getting what I have been wanting for 7 years. A nice pair of diamond earrings.

I hate cleaning

The Dentist can kiss my butt.

I have to get my license before my newphews and my niece (sister's kid). She may already have it though. Have not talked to her about it. I plan on getting my driver's license over the Summer

OK random thoughts done. Now if only I could figure out what to do for dinner. I hate cooking. Never know what to cook.

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!! sooo funny danielle, cause i bought pepsi lime and instantly thought of you! i remember you saying "they have coke lime, why not pepsi!" think of all the money i'll save on limes!

photobucket is the easiest place i know of to store your photos. just get a free account, and put your pics there. it will give each photo it's own url, tag and img address so that you can put them on your blog. sooooo easy!

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

I am actually doing much better than a month ago. I just need to work on putting my foot on the gass not so hard when the light turns green. I plan on getting my license this Summer.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Rebecca Marie,

I still buy limes because we still buy regular Pepsi. You could use your limes for other things. Make a yummy quesadiila and drip lime juice on it. YUM!

Sorry we were unable to get together. I keep planning on going to Bible Study with you and then things come up. Go figure.

Lets try it again soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home