Friday, May 27, 2005

Quote of the day

Kelly said this a few days ago but I just had to post it today. A few days ago a friend of Melissa's called. While on the phone for a few minutes Melissa had to use the bathroom. So instead of telling her friend good bye she handed the phone to Kelly and said talk to my friend while I use the bathroom.

Now Kelly is not a talker at all. She phone conversations are Hi, who is this? Love you bye.

So Kelly gets on the phone and says Hi, I am my sister's sister. My name is Kelly. Then there wasn't any talking until Melissa got the phone back.

So the quote of the day is....

Hi, I am my sister's sister.

2 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

It just sounds funny. I am my sister's sister. Well duh!

It would also be stupid for me to say I am my husband's wife.

Kelly should have said Hi, I am Kelly. Melissa's Sister

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

but i'm my sister's sister! how can there be another?!?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home