Tuesday, June 07, 2005

blogger friends

So I have met Rebecca Marie and lets just say she does totally rule the school.

I also have met Breanna. She is really sweet. I want to get to know her better.

The little things I notice now in my every day life. Every time I drink lime flavored Pepsi I instantly think of Rebecca Marie.

Yesterday we were at Target and I FINALLY saw Jones Soda. I laughed a little and said you know JUST for Tabitha I will pick some up and try it. I bought the cream soda. It is really good. So now every time I drink Jones Soda I will think of Tabitha.

4 Comments:

At 12:31 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

right back atcha, babe. nice to find friends in this random cyber universe.

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do that too. I associate foods with people, places and experiences.

A lot of times I eat out of nostalgia. Believe it or not, Whataburger reminds me of the 4th of July. One year my family went to a Whataburger on the 4th. The A/C was broke and the place was HOT. But for some reason, it's a great memory.

 
At 8:56 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

hooray for being reminded of people! thanks dani, you made my morning!
hopefully we will meet each other someday too!

 
At 11:37 PM, Blogger breanna said...

hey dani!

i finally just had time to start catching up my blog reading (i've been working waaaaaay too much) and saw the very kind compliment. i wanted to say that i had a great time at the candle party...what cute kids!

Looking forward to getting to know you better as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home