Thursday, July 14, 2005

Hollywood gossip

OK I am a big celebrity freak. I watch all the award shows and watch the TV shows on E!, Access Holywood etc.

I was browsing on the scrapbooking website I belong to and read in the message board lounge that Tom Cruise dating Katie Holmes is all a cover up because he is GAY. I wonder if this is true.

Remember when Tom and Nicole split? Well there is a story leaking out that the reason they split was because Nicole wanted a child of her own with Tom. Infact she miscarried their child. Tom does not want biological children. So that is why they split. Tom kept saying "Nic knows why we split." All because she wanted to be pregnant with his child. Interesting.

I wonder if Tom truly is gay. He acted like a retard on Oprah. To me it seems like an act. The rumor is Tom looked at a file of single girls and had to choose one to cover up that he is gay. He will pay Katie 8 million a year to be his wife for 5 years.

Also the reason Tom has to cover this Gay issue up is because he was caught in bed with Rob Thomas (Match box 20) by his (Rob Thomas) wife and Tom had to pay her off to keep quiet.


So if you all know anything else about this let me know.

Also another shocker. Who knew? I also found out that Kevin Spacey is gay.

4 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

heeeee! the gay rumour has been around for years. like, the first time i every heard it was way back when Legend was out. it was fueled again when he and nicole adopted, rather than having babies the old fashioned way. i think it's ridiculous. and, i don't care anyway.

 
At 8:20 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

okay, now i must say that i do read all the rumours, i just don't believe them.

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

I know you love Tom, Kathy. When I heard he most likely is gay I thought of how sad you would be about your Tommy.

I was all excited about seeing war of the worlds but ever since his behavior in public, his freaky behavior on Oprah and his bashing Brooke Shields for taking medicine for depression. I have no desire to see anymore of his movies and would care less if he dropped off the earth.

I must say though.... I hardly believe the stuff I read in magazones but I know if it is on TV it most likely is true because TV shows don't want to upset their loyal audience. But magazines don't care what they print so they will print anything to get people to read. I love to watch E! because it is the most loyal show in my opinion on the truth.

What pisses me off about celebrity news though is on MSNBC there was some major stuff going on that day and they had the tiny writing going across the screen with serious stuff then all of a sudden you read Tom Cruise proposed to Katie Holmes in Paris. SO WHAT. Get back to news we really need to hear.

 
At 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No freggin' way KS is gay. I'm shocked to read that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home