Friday, August 19, 2005

The funny things kids say

OK so my kids are STAR WARS FREAKS

More my son Sean than any of the kids. Jacob likes to see the red light and hear the noise from the little R2 D2 we have. The kids also have the Darth Vador talking mask. It is way cool. The kids love the mask and play with it EVERY DAY. My girls even want to be Princess Leia for Halloween. But the costume is a bit expensive. I really wanted Jacob to be Yoda but I don't think there is a Yoda costume that will fit a 9 month old. We shall see. I wil take a look at Party City this weekend.

Well one day at Target Sean and I were walking by the toys and Sean spotted a Mr Potato head that was transformed into Darth Tator. I just HAD to buy it for Sean. Sean asked me if it was a Potato. I said yes. And then he said something about tator tots. I told him tator tots come from Potatoes. I think Gabe had told him not too long ago that tator tots come from potatoes as well.

Well being the funny kid my son Sean is he then says really loud....

"No, Tator tot I am your Potato" Where the heck did he get that from?

Sean also gets the line messed up in Star Wars. He says "No, Luke I killed your father".

3 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Fixed it just for you Steph.

I messed up. When it is one potato there isn't an E but when it is plural like Potatoes that is when you add an E. Anyway. It is fixed now.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

that's hillarious!

someday, i'll havekids and they will say funny things too . . . but not yet. for now, i just say funny things and my husband corrects me . . .

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

my daughter is just...random. The things she says aren't noteworthy, they just leave you wondering "wth"?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home