Thursday, August 18, 2005

Music tag

I want to tag the only people that are left. Billy, Matt and Stephanie. I have to edit and add a music tag to Nytro. I noticed she was not tagged. I also want to tag Bug's Butt.

My top ten songs that I listen to are

1. Anything by Madonna

2. Anything by Jessica Simpson

3. Anything by Billy Joel

4. Anything my Kelly Clarkson

5. Anything my Black Eyed Pea's

6. Dry Your Eyes by The Streets

7. Rich Girl by Gwen Stefani

8. Hollaback Girl by Gwen Stefani

9. Switch by Will Smith

10. Disco Inferno by 50 cent

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

you guys, you don't have to tag people that you know... i tagged one stranger... and he played along just fine.

 
At 8:42 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

i love "and so it goes" by billy joel . . .

 
At 11:00 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

you can learn a lot about a person by the type of music they listen to. I could have written the same list myself! You rock.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home