Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Shame on YOU GABE


So I have a blog and so does other family of mine and friends. They all have ME on their blog as a link. Who doesn't? Do you all know? My very own husband does not have a link to my blog on his blog. I have a link to his blog on my blog.

Gabe you and I have been married for 7 years. I carried and delivered your 4 children. This is the thanks I get. You don't have a link to MY blog on your blog. What is up with that?

I admit I need to update my link and add a few more people but to not have a spouse on your blog that has a blog is MEAN.

I have been bugging Gabe about it now for maybe a month. Has he added me yet? NO! Will he? Who knows.

1 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger rebecca marie said...

boy, let me know if you need a recommendation for a good attorney...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home