Thursday, September 01, 2005

I know Breanna didn't tag anyone for this but I want to do it to. So here is my 10 things you didn't know about Danielle

No particular order.

1. I have naturally curly hair. I get a curl relaxer done about every 6-9 months.

2. I love Disney movies.

3. I DON'T like people touching my feet but I am fine when I am getting a pedicure.

4. After I had kids I became claustrophobic.

5. I am related to Charles "Chic" Sale. He was an actor in the early 1900's. He was in tons of movies but most of you might know him from the original Treasure Island. He was the crazy long white haired guy on the beach.

6. I am related to Ponce De Leon.

7. I am afraid of Sharks.

8. I am afraid of bee's.

9. I'm a pack rat.

10. I hate my feet.

10 Comments:

At 9:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Dani - no one should hate their feet. there's enough feet hating going on in the world today. love your feet! no one else will! by the way, thanks for leaving that comment on FLSLC with the link to the utah lighthouse ministry. fascinating stuff.

 
At 9:41 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

i am afraid of bees too.

and have naturally curly hair for which i have found no cure.

the dreadding takes place in two weeks and two days!

 
At 1:04 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Nytro-

That website saved us. Well Gabe's Brother and his wife did as well.

I grew up in the Mormon religion and always felt like it was a bit off.

Our lives have changed for the better since we left the mormon church.

 
At 1:14 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Tabitha-

My hair is not as curly as yours so I don't think a relaxer would work on you. If by chance it did depending on how fast your hair grows would depend on how often you would need to have it done.

It costs me $150.00 every 6-9 months. Well worth it for me because most of the time when I tried to make it curly it would frizz.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

I absolutely can't stand feet. I don't want people touching mine and I don't want to touch theirs.

I can't even deal with pedicures. Weirds me out.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger bscarter said...

I can pick stuff up with my finger toes, ya know. They're handy.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

feet. ewww.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

dani, i finally went and saw episode III at laurelhurst over the weekend.

shhhhh, don't tell anyone but it actually wasn't as bad as i thought it would be . . .

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Hey for you Tabitha.

I am glad you liked it. And I have to say OB Wan Kanobi is cute. Annekin is cute and Padme is beautiful. Yay for you. I am so glad you saw it.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Scrapping Dani said...

Well I a mretarded. Not hey for you I meant ot say YAY for you. Been a long day. Sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home