Thursday, September 08, 2005

Jones Soda

We went to Target today and while walking by the soda section Melissa saw Halloween soda. She ran to tell me about it. I walked over to it and saw that it was Jones Soda. Limited edition Halloween flavors. Candy Corn and Caramel Apple flavors. I told Melissa we could get them and thought it would be a nice treat for the kids. While putting groceries away tonight I thought to myself "I wonder if the soda is any good." I tried the caramel apple flavor and to my surprise is IS pretty tasty.

I am now excited about any Jones Soda especially a limited edition flavor.

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

what about the turkey and gravey kind they have at thanksgiving?

ewwww.


i heart jones soda.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Papa Tweet said...

is jones the one that has the ba-da-bing? that stuff is awesome.

tabitha - i heard about the turkey and gravy. that makes me want to vomit just thinking about it.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger LITTLE MISS said...

i love blue bubblegum.

but mostly, I buy their soda because of the random pics they put on their labels.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home