Wednesday, September 07, 2005

My 7's list

7 things I plan to do before I die

1. Vacation in Hawaii
2. Vacation in New York
3. Tone my body
4. Go wine tasting
5. Be there for my kids for graduation/marriage/babies
6. Be financially stable and not have to worry about money
7. Live life like there is no tomorrow

7 things I can do

1. Love my husband
2. Love my children
3. Scrapbook
4. Drive
5. Organize
6. I can stress out VERY well
7. Make a good salad

7 things I can't do

1. Math
2. Park the car as good as I would like to
3. Find time to myself
4. Keep the place clean for a long time (because of my 4 kids)
5. Miss a day of Days of our lives
6. Take just a 10 minute shower
7. Keep plants from dying

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex

1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Compassion
4. Knowledge
5. Sense of humor
6. Sensitivity
7. Helpful and would listen to others

7 things I say most often

1. Clean your room
2. I hate my feet
3. I love you
4. What part of NO do you not understand
5. how was your day at school/work
6. I want that
7. We need to clean up

7 celebrity crushes

1. Tom Hanks
2. John Travolta
3. Jason Cook (Days of our lives)
4. Richard Gere
5. Mel Gibson
6. Hayden Christensen (Annekin)
7. Christian Bale

2 Comments:

At 9:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

wow... sounds like someone needs to enable word verification!

 
At 12:44 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

i can't really keep plans alive either. although i do have this poinsetta that i've managed to keep since christmas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home