Wednesday, January 04, 2006

New Years resolutions.

Do you make them? Do you keep them?

I try to. I awlays say I will eat less sweets. I just can't help it. I love M&M's. I may not have lost the weight or gained the muscle and toned like I wanted last year but this year will be different. We bought an eliptacle (spelling?) I can see a difference already and I have only used it for maybe a week. My goal is to loose 5 pounds but gain it back in muscle and get super toned.

A major resolution I NEED to keep is to get enough sleep. I am starting to see the results from not sleeping well and I look really bad.

Another resolution I need to keep is to get organized. Not only with house stuff but with EVERYTHING.

My kids
Scrapbooking
Our house


What are your resolutions?

2 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

my resolution is also to get on a better sleeping schedule. of course, there's always the one of getting in shape. but, since i started this months before, it's not really a resolution.

 
At 12:52 PM, Blogger bscarter said...

Get, and stay, below 200 pounds. Period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home