Monday, June 19, 2006

Been MIA

I know is has been a LONG time since I blogged. I am really sorry. We have been VERY busy. What can I say....4 kids a house it is summer time. I really don't have time for myself these days. I will try to post more I swear.

I may not get any replies to my blog. I am sure you all think I have deserted you all. Since it has been a long time I actually forgot how to blog. Imagine that. I have to update my profile and I forgot how to do that. I will need to ask Gabe for help.

Take care everyone and happy blogging....

4 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger ~ RebekahBoo said...

DANIIIIIIIIII-- I've been checking your blog off and on wondering if you were ok or not. SO glad you finally posted.

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger ~Denise said...

Oh thank God you finally posted! I've been wondering about you! HOW THE HECK ARE YOU??? We don't see you on SJ anymore either... girl don't do that to a person. I was about to start stalking!!

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger bscarter said...

Glad you're back :)

 
At 11:12 PM, Blogger tabitha jane said...

missing you . . . hope all is well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home